Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, where everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative. Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience - who complement and help each other in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients. Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world. There’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
We are looking for a PHP Developer responsible for developing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. International project with focus on enterprise segment.
In this role, you will:
- Develop all server-side logic;
- Define and maintain the database;
- Ensure high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end;
- Develop the front-end elements of the application.
What are we looking for?
- Strong knowledge of the OOP paradigm;
- Knowledge of PHP basics;
- Familiarity with SQL databases and their declarative query languages;
- Basic understanding of web service protocols (SOAP and Rest)
- Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git and SVN
- Enthusiasm and ability to learn
- Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients
- Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy
- Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included
- Willingness to collaborate with other players
- Strong communication skills
What can you expect from us?
Here you will find teams of highly trained System Architects, Business Analysts and Consultants, with extensive hands-on experience in critical information systems that specialise in Business Support Systems (BSS), Operations Support Systems (OSS), Internet of Things (IoT), Digital Television (DTV) and Unified Communications (UC).
Going more specific:
- Great work environment, where everyone’s opinion is welcome and valued;
- Technical, Delivery and Consulting skills training;
- Indefinite duration contract;
- International projects;
- Career development
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!