Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, where everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative. Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience - who complement and help each other in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients. Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world. There’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
We’re looking for a Solution Architect to reinforce our team working in projects for the automation domain. This person will provide technical solution leadership throughout the lifecycle of a project, translate the client’s business requirements into systems architecture and design, working with business analysts and management to recommend future application solutions, assist in scoping out technical project proposals and present solutions to clients and mentor team members on best practices in software design, development, and processes.
What are we looking for?
- Solution Design Experience;
- Cloud Solution Architecture Knowledge;
- Understanding Fault Management processes as well as Incident, Problem & Change management is a plus;
- Service & Resource network inventory modelling and related processes is also well regarded;
- 7+ years of experience undertaking different responsibilities including development, technical and solution design;
- Big Data Architecture knowledge valued
- Process Automation Experience Valued.
Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients
Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy
Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included
Willingness to collaborate with other players
Strong communication skills
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!