Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, where everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative. Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience - who complement and help each other in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients. Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world. There’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
We are looking for an Assistant to join the team responsible for international travel. Your responsibilities will be administrative support, in tasks such as:
• General office, internet searches, hotel reservations, airline ticketing, visa management, etc.;
• Monitor and support teams and projects, in all services inherent to national and international travel
• Custom budgeting, knowing how to advise teams on the best available options;
• Face-to-face and telephone attendance, be proactive in attendance, and communicate clearly;
• Monitoring of customer requests and budgets that are pending.
Tech Skills and Personal traits:
- Degree in the area of Advisory / Secretarial (preferred);
• Minimum experience of 2 years in the Travel Office area (mandatory);
• SAP (preferred);
• Fluency in English (written and spoken); (mandatory)
• Experience in international projects
• Taste for customer contact, good communication and interpersonal skills
• Autonomy, sense of responsibility
• Versatility, pro-activity, initiative, dynamism, organizational skills and meeting deadlines
Availability to work in Middle East (UAE) time zone and weekend.
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!