Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, where everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative. Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience - who complement and help each other in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients. Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world. There’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
You will help in Business as Usual of an operations team (ITIL L1 to L3), with focus on automation process and ticket journey. You will help the remaining operations team to ensure the stability and system availability according to the agreed service levels.
As part of the operations team, you will maintain and upgrade existing system applications and configurations assuring that deployments activities are well orchestrated and follow all the necessary steps to ensure the proper deployment procedures and do not create any issues on the system stability (Pre-Prod and Prod).
Help the operations team to create automation of day-to-day activities (User Management, Infrastructure management) and bug fixing in applications and existent scripts.
- Conduct the daily troubleshooting, solution monitoring & analysis activities to assure solutions stability, availability, and performance
- Create, update, and maintain the system configurations and parametrizations to assure the environment stability and deliver it as part of Agile methodology
- Assure daily checks and activities to assure a correct environment application management strategy
- Assure operations tasks that contribute for planned and unplanned release (including hot-fix deployments)
- Hands-on ability to automate repeated operations tasks
What are we looking for?
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience implementing and operating AWS DevOps solutions and services
- Experience with Linux Operations systems (RHEL/CentOS preferably)
- Proven experience in scripting languages (phyton, Golang)
- AWS Skills: AWS EC2, RDS, Cloud Watch, S3, Lambda, IAM, EKS, DynamoDB, API Gateway
- Knowledge of DevOps Tooling: Docker, GitLab, GitLab CI, Terraform, PostgreSQL, IAM, Redis
- Network skills TCP Protocols, DNS, Routing, NAT, Firewall, VPN
- Understanding of the functioning of a production systems operation - ticketing tools, escalation processes, communication with external stakeholders, etc
- Experience with application maintenance (Bug fix development / Defects / enhancements)
- Experience with application support
- Development experience
- Availability to travel (occasional trips to the client - Europe
- Availability to do paid on-call prevention (weekly schedule, average of approx. 1 week per month)
Nice to have (not mandatory):
- Experience in the following areas:
- Infrastructure deployment
- System Monitoring, metrics and analysis
- Network and System Security
- Knowledge in IPTV, MPEG4, HLS, DRM (Playready)
- Experience in the following areas, applications and languages:
- Deployment and management of infrastructures and respective monitoring
- Apache, Tomcat, Nginx, HAProxy
- Object oriented programming languages (Java)
- Self-motivated and ability to adapt in a demanding multicultural environment
- Fluent in English both verbal and written
- Ability to easily acquire new technology knowledge
- Problem solver, think out of the box
- Ease of interpersonal relations and a taste for teamwork
- Ability to rapidly adapt to changes
- Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included
- Willingness to collaborate with other players
- Strong communication skills
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!