Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, where everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative. Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience - who complement and help each other in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients. Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world. There’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
We are looking for an Android Developer to be part of our DevOps teams under the Managed Services Digital perimeter.
You will be responsible to design, build and assure the delivery of our customer Mobile applications under their digital projects where mobile channels are present. You will build and support native Android applications. You need to understand the mobile technology stack and development workstreams (Code, test, debug, monitor and document changes for apps) and participate in design reviews, code reviews and functional demos to the team and external stakeholders.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science or similar;
- + 3 years of experience on Mobile development in Android ecosystem such as Kotlin, Android SDK, MVVM architecture, Gradle;
- Know the development environment of Android OS;
- Experience integrating with RESTful APIs;
- Keep constantly up to date with the terminology, concepts, and best practices for coding mobile apps;
- Hands-on experience on automation processes to build and deploy (CI/CD) through Jenkins/Git.
Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients
Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy
Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included
Willingness to collaborate with other players
Strong communication skills
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!