Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, where everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative. Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience - who complement and help each other in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients. Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world. There’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
As a member of Celfocus Training Operations Team, the main goals will be:
- Support the implementation the training programs and its execution and monitoring;
- Guarantee learning sessions administrative and operational support;
- Monitor training effectiveness and reporting, in articulation with Knowledge Leads, BU Training Advisors and Trainers;
- Deliver and monitor training assessment compilation and reporting;
What are we looking for?
- 1-3 years of experience in training support (operational and administrative)
- MS Office as a user
Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients
Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy
Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included
Willingness to collaborate with other players
Strong communication skills
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!