Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, where everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative. Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience - who complement and help each other in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients. Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world. There’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
The world is changing. Every day we have more and more connected devices, communicating and transferring data between them. The IoT visualizes a fully interconnected world, where smart devices can collect, communicate, or act on more and more aspects of our daily lives. However, this brings with it even greater challenges. How to break down information silos? How not to traffic not just raw data, but information and especially value?
We are looking for a creative and innovation-driven IoT Engineer (m/f) to be part of this revolutionary change. May it help us to overcome these challenges.
Here you will be part of a highly qualified multidisciplinary team that is working at the forefront of these innovations. Paving the way for the transformation of what we know today as the Internet of Things to The Economy of Things.
What are we looking for?
As an IoT Engineer you will be working across multiple technologies developing IoT and EoT. This requires an interest in embedded engineering, cloud computing, blockchains and everything in between:
- You will be technically responsible for developing and supporting complex engineering solutions.
- You will contribute towards standards and practices to enable advanced capabilities with IoT technologies.
- You will form part entire Innovation Engineering Team, collaborating with Front-End and Back-End Software Engineers, Solution Architects, Data Architects, DevOps Engineers, Data Scientists and Quality Assurance Engineers to develop new IoT solutions and search for new technologies.
- You will work with Agile Processes that are adapted to the team’s and project’s needs.
- Ensure IoT security standards are embedded into our practices and our code.
- We operate on a true DevOps model where we support the code we build and deploy.
Tech skills and personal portraits:
- Bachelor’s degree in Informatics, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or similar
- Minimum of 6 months of professional experience and proficiency in C/C++ programming language
- Knowledge or experience in object-oriented programming, data structures, patterns, and algorithms
- Knowledge or experience on IoT protocols (E.g., HTTPs)
- Knowledge in configuring and operating Linux systems
- Fluent or good knowledge of English
- Good organizational skills, autonomy, and proactivity
- Good interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge in configuring and operating Embedded Linux systems
- Troubleshoot system, performance, and functional issues.
- Knowledge or experience in security protocols, public and/or private keys
- Experience implementing IoT protocols such as MQTT, AMQP, WebSocket, COAP
- Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients
- Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy
- Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included
- Willingness to collaborate with other players
- Strong communication skills
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!