Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, where everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative. Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience - who complement and help each other in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients. Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world. There’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
We are looking for AEM developers to join the Celfocus DIGITAL team.
- Develop new user-facing features;
- Responsible for development of new highly-responsive, web-based user interface;
- Work and collaborate with the other teams like functional analysis, quality assurance and UX teams;
- Learn and understand user interactions;
- Develop a flexible and well-structured front-end architecture, along with the APIs to support it;
- Optimizing application for speed and scalability
- Create well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science or similar;
- Experience with HTML and CSS;
- Professional experience with AEM (Adobe Experience Manager) and associated technologies such as OSGi, Sling, CRX or other content management and E-Commerce systems;
- Experience building performant, responsive, robust single page web applications;
- Experience with RESTful services;
- Experience with version control such as Git;
- Proficiency in cross-browser compatibility issues;
- An understanding of accessibility, SEO principles and its implications on web applications;
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies (nice to have);
- Proficiency in English (both spoken and written);
- Availability to travel (short-term periods).
Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients
Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy
Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included
Willingness to collaborate with other players
Strong communication skills
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!