Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, where everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative. Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience - who complement and help each other in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients. Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world. There’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
We are looking for a Financial Controller to join our financial team that support Celfocus business. Our team is responsible to provide current and forward-looking financial information to facilitate the decision making (financial management, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation, as well as financial risk management.
As Financial Controller you will:
- Work closely with the Business Units in planning and forecasting activities and assure its completeness and accuracy;
- Coordinating and directing the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances;
- Monitoring and analyzing projects P&L and clarification of relevant deviations;
- Participation in month-end and year-end closing activities.
What are we looking for?
- B.S. in Finance, Business Administration, Accounting, Economics or similar;
2-3 years of proven working experience as a Financial Controller (accounting and finance experience) or auditing experience;
- Excellent spoken and written English (other languages are a plus);
- Excellent MS Office knowledge, of which experience with Excel is mandatory;
- Experience with ERP's (preferably SAP);
- Ability to demonstrate financial and commercial business acumen.
High analytical skills (particularly in numerical analysis);
Strong strategic judgment, business competence and professional ethics;
Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients;
Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy;
Dynamism, initiative and pro-activeness.
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!