Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, where everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative. Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience - who complement and help each other in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients. Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world. There’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
We are looking for a 2nd & 3rd line technical support candidate to work within our team.
This person will help in the preventive maintenance, especially on the application operation and will be responsible to identify and resolve issues resulting from Middleware components.
This person will manage and troubleshoot all incidents reported to the support team’s, develop and deliver code fixes if necessary, ensure that all stakeholders are communicated to and updated in line with company standards and service level agreements and update the knowledge base and documentation that exist and produce new documents.
What are we looking for?
- Medium skills on Unix administration, Shell Script, SQL;
- Oracle Weblogic & Fusion Middleware;
- Knowing the concepts of ITIL processes;
- AM engineer Capabilities - ability to prevent and diagnose for client and system issues;
- Experience with continuous integration and Continuous deliver (CI/CD) process;
- Experience on DevOps Approach as developer/operations (less relevant);
- Java development / code fix experience (less relevant).
Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients
Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy
Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included
Willingness to collaborate with other players
Strong communication skills
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!