Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, where everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative. Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience - who complement and help each other in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients. Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world. There’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
We are looking for Analytics and Big Data Engineer to be integrated on the Managed Service unit and assure the delivery of continuous services to our customers, by assuring the reliability of the existing solutions and be able to deliver the increments associated with the new Machine Learning (ML), Cognitive and Artificial intelligence (AI) business requirements.
You will integrated within the DevOps delivery teams, using Agile methodologies- to promote the delivery process and quality required under our projects.
In the Managed Service unit you will be supporting the Hub leadership in the creation and development of the necessary expertise to increase the Cognitive and Analytcis tech domaing footprint .
You will address the project requirements associated with Data modeling, data ingestion and data processing applied to near-real-time use cases, maintain scalable, fault-tolerant, and high performant solutions for large-scale processing systems, maintain and promote continuous improvements on data pipelines to collect data from different sources using real time or batch technologies, prepare, integrate, and consolidate data for different purposes and manage and troubleshoot all incidents reported to support team’s queue, including providing the Develop and deliver code fixes.
What are we looking for?
- Development with languages as Java, Scala, SQL, Shell Script, etc;
- Use of Big Data Tools as Spark, Kafka, Hadoop, Hive, Flume, Nifi, etc;
- Knowledge of NoSQL Databases as Hbase;
- Knowledge of agile methodologies as Scrum, Kanban, etc;
- Experience in code repository tools (git, bitbuket).
- Experience in distribution-based architectures as Cloudera and/or cloud based. Knowing the concepts of ITIL processes;
- Experience with CI/CD tools : Jenkins, Maven, Nexus,Sonarqube ;
- Experience on DevOps Approach as developer/operations (less relevant).
Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients
Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy
Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included
Willingness to collaborate with other players
Strong communication skills
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!