Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, where everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative. Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience - who complement and help each other in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients. Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world. There’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced Delivery Manager. This role will be responsible for managing change for our customers core applications, ensuring adherence to delivery framework and best practices. It should also be actively involved in process improvement and reporting.
The right candidate should be able to demonstrate the ability to drive positive change and improvements in working practices by working closely with the team, customers, partners and third parties across our customer delivery ecosystem. Experience in Agile based delivery methodologies is beneficial for this position.
This person will coordinate Business as Usual (BAU) changes related with Production maintenance & support coming from the Operations team (ITIL) and also manage all the business Change Request delivery process related with incremental product capabilities.
You will also be integrated in a very dynamic team, focus on continuous improvements and with direct engagement with the development stream, to work under an Agile methodology and addressing a DevOps delivery paradigm.
What are we looking for?
- Has experience in software delivery management and has been in the role of Delivery manager on Digital Transformation projects
- Has experience of implementing and managing processes and governing them with technical teams
- Knowledge on SOA and distributed architectures, digital platforms, relational and non-relational databases (including scripting language), Systems Integration and communication technologies (SOAP, REST, JDBC, HTTP/S, SMTP, SNMP, SSH, others), CI/CD approach, and cloud solutions (PaaS,IaaS, other).
Candidates will be required to demonstrate experience and certifications on ITIL and Agile methodologies:
- Has experience of the full project life cycle, from initial analysis and solution design to user acceptance testing and production support (mandatory)
- Has experience in estimation methods (mandatory)
- Understands and demonstrates the Agile principles and best practices of software development and promote DevOps culture (mandatory)
- Agile Certifications
- PMP certifications
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence and Sharepoint (mandatory).
Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients
Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy
Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included
Willingness to collaborate with other players
Strong communication skills
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!