Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, where everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative. Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience - who complement and help each other in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients. Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world. There’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced Service Delivery Manager that will be responsible for the end-to-end delivery of programs and projects according to customer needs, responsible for managing the customer relationships across their span of control, and ensuring the coordination of the service delivery team's activities, contributing to the internal high-quality standards, client´s satisfaction, and business's sustainable growth.
You will also be integrated in a very dynamic team, focus on continuous improvements and with direct engagement with the development stream, to work under an Agile methodology and addressing a DevOps delivery paradigm.
- Lead and manage a team with resources geographically dispersed to deliver technology projects within the time frame and budget to the respective domain and geography;
- Lead and coach the team, ensuring appropriate assessment, support, and development of the team members;
- Maintain end-to-end accountability for customer satisfaction and overall delivery excellence within the specific service line and geographic responsibilities;
- Work with Service Managers to determine necessary activities to successfully deliver projects throughout the given service line;
- Ensure the continuous alignment with the Account Manager and assist in business proposals for new support services, support renewal proposals for support contracts and negotiate support contracts renewal;
- Be responsible for financial management, reporting, and optimizing processes (e.g.: define and managed services scope, estimating costs, determining budgets, and identifying quality requirements);
- Manage and lead complex stakeholders towards optimal solutions while helping them understand resource constraints and prioritization;
- Stay up to date on emerging technologies/industry trends providing insights and strategic advice on new opportunities and applying best practices into daily activities.
What are we looking for?
- Experience in software delivery management and has been in the role of Delivery manager on Digital Transformation projects;
- Experience of implementing and managing processes and governing them with technical teams;
- Candidates will be required to demonstrate experience and certifications on ITIL and Agile methodologies;
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence and Sharepoint (mandatory).
Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients
Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy
Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included
Willingness to collaborate with other players
Strong communication skills
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!