Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, where everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative. Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience - who complement and help each other in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients. Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world. There’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
This profile will be integrated on the Revenue Management Business Unit. It is an opportunity to work on the full cycle of Telco Monetization, with a focus on Charging and Billing Systems.
This person will be a part of a multidisciplinary team, within a variety of international projects, focused on developing Business Support Systems (BSS) – particularly Revenue Management systems – for Telecommunications providers.
Besides the more traditional Telco value chains, Celfocus Revenue Management Business Unit is building solutions for new, upcoming business models – from Digital Brands, to data monetization, to Telco-as-a-Service offerings. We want to be in the forefront of the Telco to TechCo transformations.
What are we looking for?
- Ideally with previous experience in Telco (Telecommunications) Industry.
- Knowledge of Telco Business Support Systems Architecture would be a plus
- Understanding of Charging, Billing and Account Receivables processes.
- Proven experience with Java, Python, Shell script or SQL.
- Ideal to Have: Previous experience working with solutions such as Oracle BRM, Kenan, Matrixx, Ericsson BSCS, Amdocs Billing or Netcracker Billing is a nice to have.
- Diagnostic and problem-solving mindset, with strong focus on results.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams, and Clients.
- Ability to influence and negotiate with multiple stakeholders at different levels of the organization.
- English required - oral and writing.
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!