Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, where everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative. Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience - who complement and help each other in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients. Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world. There’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
The Solutions Architect will work with Product Teams to map all product feature to impact on existing or third party vendors.
You will Delivery impact assessment documentation mapping al product requirements on technical components.
You will produce and distribute technical design documentation aligned with product specification and also existing technologies and components.
You will support Delivery Lead and PMO providing technical insight for product action item backlog and weekly management activities.
The role is permanently based in Portugal with regular travel to Europe up to 20% of the time.
- Support all Product team activities , mapping and identify technical impact on all functional components
- Support both Product Lead and Project manager on all delivery Actions Points, Risks, Issues and Dependencies.
- Technical Impact assessment
- High Level Design and Low Level Design
What are we looking for?
- 5 years of overall experience in TV Projects.
- Ability to deliver technical design documentation
- Bridge the gap with Product Teams to identify impact issues on functional design
- 2 years of experience in IPTV projects as a Solutions Architect or similar role
- Nice to have: knowledge in set-top box android
- Strong technical background in TV Projects (Software Development, Business Analyst or Software Architecture)
- Fluent English spoken and written
- Ability to work remotely with separate teams
- Excellent communication organizational skills
- Ability to travel 20% time
Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients
Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy
Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included
Willingness to collaborate with other players
Strong communication skills
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!