Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, where everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative. Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience - who complement and help each other in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients. Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world. There’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
We are looking for an Application Maintenance Engineer to leverage our Digital Delivery operations teams to assure a regular product increment and guarantee the 360 observability processes to assure their reliability and stability.
This person will works inside the DevOps squads focus on the integration and microservices ecosystem, helping analyze, validate, supporting, and managing the activities towards the best practices implementation, on the following main areas:
- Microservices, Backend and integration services
- Application Maintenance and Infrastructure;
- Non-Functional Requirements Management and Implementation;
What are we looking for?
- Experience with MicroServices;
- Experience with Integration platforms (WebLogic, OSB);
- Experience in application reliability practices for client (internal and client) facing experience;
- Experience with Environments & Infrastructure (Unix/Linux);
- Experience working in Operations, in the following processes:
- Incident management and Asset reliability risks evaluation;
- Problem management processes;
- Driving the collection of solution reliability metrics communicating to internal and external stakeholders;
- Real time solution monitor solutions & tools (e.g: Kibana, Elastic Search, AppDynamics, Prometheus, Grafana);
- Experience in business/technical assessments on solutions life cycle asset management processes.
Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients
Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy
Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included
Willingness to collaborate with other players
Strong communication skills
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!