Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, where everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative. Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience - who complement and help each other in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients. Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world. There’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
We are looking for a Contract Management Specialist to join our team in Lisbon.
As part of your job, you will:
- Active participation throughout the business life cycle, supporting the commercial activities from the tender phase up to project execution. Support business by drafting, negotiating and managing commercial proposals and other pre-sales agreements
- Manage several direct and indirect procurement activities, namely tendering for acquiring IT Professional Services and 3rd parties software
- Manage and monitor the software licenses granted to customers regarding Celfocus’ products
- Discussing, drafting, reviewing, and negotiating the terms of business contracts, liaising with Celfocus’ Legal Department
- Manage the internal approval process. Advise management of contractual rights and obligations, as well as potential risks, and provide interpretation of terms and conditions
- Develop strong interface relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Support the continuous improvement of the internal procedures
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor or master’s degree in business administration;
Minimum 3 years experience in Procurement or in Project Management (ideally negotiating and managing contracts/customers/suppliers within the IT industry);
- Attraction to the “IT world”;
- Affinity for analyzing complex contracts requiring solid legal awareness (nice to have);
- Knowledge in MS Office tools is mandatory;
- Fluency in English is mandatory (verbal and written);
- Knowledge about PMBOK best practices and/or PMO experience will be highly valued (PMP certification will be a plus).
Strong work ethic, keen business judgment, and proactive
Passion for providing exceptional service and being "stakeholder-oriented"
Excellent communication and written skills, organizational ability, and attention to detail
Act with discretion, privacy and respect confidentiality
Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!