Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, where everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative. Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience - who complement and help each other in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients. Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world. There’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
We are looking for a Change & Readiness Manager Engineer to be part of our Managed Services Digital Hub, being part of our dedicated team to address the financial and se
You will be responsible to perform the business analysis, coordination, management and tracking of the activities related with Change process, Release Manage, environment readiness related with the non-production environments on our FSI customers digital transformation projects.
- Perform Business analysis of the existing change and release processes, engaging the different customer digital Delivery factory teams and updating the overall vision process
- setup /update existing release management processes for the customer digital delivery factory teams, supervising the changes process and collect the necessary KPI’s
- Manage and guarantee all non-production environment readiness gates, assuring the necessary communication with the customer digital Delivery factory teams. Understand changes impacts and communicate then in the CAB foruns
- Provide overall coordination, management and tracking of the Operational readiness of non-production environments on the program level
- Assure together with our customers the definition and design of the service model for the non-production environments
- Ensure release management support to workstreams, particularly Operating Model, Incident Management , Test and Operations teams
- Track and validate operational and service requirements availability and reliability of the non-production environments
- Support release management & non-prod environment readiness throughout the projects & delivery factory workstreams change
- Support management in weekly status reporting
- Provide clear communication, timely escalation of release and readiness issues to the program team and stakeholders.
What are we looking for?
- Relevant tertiary qualification (e.g. Engineering, Project Management or Business) or equivalent industry experience
- Relevanet experience as business analyst , release Management and Operational Readiness experience in the IT industry
- Relevant experience in the Financial services , understanding the overall IT architecture and delivery process.
Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients
Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy
Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included
Willingness to collaborate with other players
Strong communication skills
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!