Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, where everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative. Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience - who complement and help each other in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients. Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world. There’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
The Unified Communications area develops and delivers products and services that support Service Provider's Unified Communications business strategy.
Our skilled team has extensive hands-on experience in critical information systems for telecommunications. Currently, there are nearly 350 million customers, served by 20+ CSPs using solutions delivered by Celfocus. We deliver about 150 projects every year, including multi-year transformation programs that benefit millions of customers and thousands of employees.
We are looking for a highly motivated Junior Java Developer with an agile mindset, a strong programming base and is not afraid to follow market trends. This individual is also always eager to learn about new frameworks and concepts and is happy to accept new challenges with a growing degree of responsibility and autonomy.
What are we looking for?
- BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- 1,5 years of professional experience developing in Java
- Experience with version control systems such as Git
Nice to have:
- Experience with Shell script
- Experience with ORACLE DB and Postgres
- Experience with Gatling
- Experience with Cypress
- Experience with microservices (REST or SOAP) and cloud infrastructure services
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Desire to innovate and investigate new technologies
- Creative thinking and analytical skills, with attention to detail
- Teamworking skills, self-driven and eager to learn
- Good communication and adaptability to different work environments
- Comfortable with the possibility of travelling
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!