Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, where everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative. Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience - who complement and help each other in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients. Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world. There’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
Working for a major Campaign Management transformation project, for a tier 1 telecommunications operator, as a Campaign Management Functional Expert, you will review business requirements and work alongside technical teams to guarantee that their deliverables are aligned with business needs.
This is a role where you will use not only your campaign management E2E process knowledge but also stakeholder management and communication skills.
As part of your job, you will:
- Review and validate business requirements, as they are gathered
- Manage stakeholder expectations regarding what the solution can deliver
- Advise on the roadmap definition, supported by technical teams, for the delivery of those requirements
- Oversee the development of technical team ensuring their deliverables are aligned with business expectations (functionally aligned)
What are we looking for?
- Experience in functional analysis in Marketing/Campaign domains
- Ability to understand business needs and translate them to technical requirements
- Knowledge of the technical landscape of Campaign Management solutions (PEGA Marketing/Customer Decision Hub, Salesforce Marketing, etc.)
Nice to have:
- DWH and Analytics knowledge
- Knowledge of agile methodologies
Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients
Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy
Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included
Willingness to collaborate with other players
Strong communication skills
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!