Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, where everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative. Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience - who complement and help each other in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients. Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world. There’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
We are looking for a Senior SDN Specialist with experience in testing Software Defined Networking Solutions which is passionate about quality, to be the Technical leader of the SDN Testing Domain at Celfocus.
This is a hands-on position where you will get to experiment with technologies and build solutions for assuring quality in Next Generation Telecom Solution environments, while leading and mentoring a team of passionate and skilled engineers.
You will play a key role in helping Celfocus increase its footprint in our clients’ base, by shaping and rolling out pragmatic solutions which are in agreement with the client’s needs.
- Be the Technical Leader of a team of engineers responsible for SDN/OSS testing practices across all projects
- Recommend, create, and implement frameworks, tooling and processes for testing of SDN solutions in all areas including automation delivery, deployment, monitoring and operations
- Act in a lead technical role providing technical guidance and consultation with developers, architects and QA SDN Testers.
- Support the delivery of bid proposals for projects, including understanding the Customer needs, creating the solution that best fit them, working with our sales teams in order to design the best possible SDN testing solutions for our clients.
What are we looking for?
- Hands-on experience working with test automation tools and leading test automation engineers.
- Strong experience with Agile Testing;
- Expert knowledge in Telecommunications including Software Defined Networking, SD-WAN, OpenRAN, 5G Network standards and architectures and testing best practices for these areas;
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience with Telecommunication Networks Testing;
- Passion to learn and share the knowledge with team and colleagues to make other people grow;
- Strong Knowledge of the OSI Stack and how current network architectures are operating within the OSI layers;
- Expert knowledge Test Automation Solutions for Networking equipment;
- Expert Knowledge of networking concepts and standards as well as operating systems fundamentals;
- Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
- Fluent spoken and written English
Nice to have:
- Practical experience with Relational and Non-Relational Databases;
- Experience with cloud providers like AWS or Azure;
- Knowledge of scripting languages
- Practical experience with CI/CD and automation of testing of Telecom Network OSS solutions:
- Processes: Continuous Integration, Delivery, Deployment
- Tools: Jenkins, GitLab CI, Azure DevOps, Nexus, SonarQube, Git
- NE Management and Comms Protocols: SNMP, TOSCA, YANG
- Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients
- Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy
- Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included
- Willingness to collaborate with other players
- Strong communication skills
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!