Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, where everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative. Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience - who complement and help each other in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients. Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world. There’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
Opportunity to undertake the role of client delivery manager, assuming responsibility of managing our accounts, work with the client to understand the needs and opportunities, lead pre-sales activities, manage and ensure budget execution, plan team structure and hiring and support delivery teams.
What are we looking for?
- Be responsible for client engagement to understand needs and ensure future work.
- Lead pre-sales activities inside accounts. Work alongside Business Development and Technical teams, guaranteeing a solid positioning of CELFOCUS in proposal processes.
- Understand and promote business unit offers.
- Articulate the client’s needs with the Business Unit offers and solutions.
- Evaluate and understand the business drivers and risks involved to the company and the customer.
- Negotiate and use persuasion skills to overcome objections.
- Ensure budget for accounts and being executed as planned and take required actions to fix any variation.
- Define a strategy to increase revenue and margin inside the accounts.
- Define team structure and hiring needs.
- Support resource allocation.
- Performing effective reporting of budget and pre-sales activities.
- Ensures that the team follows our internal processes and CELFOCUS project best practices.
- Develops people guaranteeing their sense of responsibility and ownership towards their work.
Tech Skills and Personal Traits
Don’t make a list of all the technologies used in your project. Instead think about which of those are mandatory. Also remember to leave aside any company or Client specific technologies, platforms or tools.
- Solid experience in Project and Delivery Management.
- Knowledge of Telco Industry (BSS and OSS).
- Knowledge in Integration or Order Management domains is a plus.
- +2 years of experience assuming responsibility in pre-sales or sales activities.
- Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- Planning, organizational and leadership skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, being able to quickly build affinity with both customers and suppliers.
- Structured as well as flexible and getting things done.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Arabic (optional).
- Availability to Travel (Europe and Middle East).
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!