Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, where everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative. Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience - who complement and help each other in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients. Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world. There’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
Provide support to our European customers' software lifecycle of the current solution, contributing to the maintenance of the business-critical deliverables.
You will be part of a core team with full stack developers with the capacity, dedication, and a high level of autonomy in the analysis, problem resolution, and code development/enhancement capabilities.
We also expect that the candidates can use the tools and the company ecosystem to engage with the customers in search of the best solution E2E and influence future developments and application evolution.
- Triage and analyze L3 production incidents
- Support high-impact events triage with solutions and code changes
- Provide code fixes for the identified Problems
- Ensure the E2E delivery of the produced changes
- Support the team analysts in the creation of value and tools for the operational teams
What are we looking for?
- Spring Boot / Java / JTA Hibernate (mandatory)
- CI/CD (Docker, Maven, Jenkins, GitLab/GitHub, SonarQube)
- Software engineering fundamentals (Linux/Unix, PL/SQL, Shell Scripting)
- Availability for On Call activities on a team rotation
Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients
Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy
Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included
Willingness to collaborate with other players
Strong communication skills
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!