BI Consultant | Qlik
Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, where everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative. Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience - who complement and help each other in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients. Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world. There’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
As a BI Consultant, you'll have a strong contact with the client, identifying requirements and designing custom reports, among other responsibilities.
As a part of your job, you will:
- Design and develop reports, dashboards and other data visualizations using BI QlikSense and Data Studio as well as other tools such as Tableau and Power BI;
- Work with stakeholders to identify reporting requirements and design custom reports to meet specific business needs;
- Extract and manipulate large data sets from various sources to create meaningful insights and trends;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure data accuracy and integrity;
- Monitor and optimize BI performance to ensure fast and efficient report execution;
- Train and support end users on how to effectively use BI tools and reports.
What are we looking for?
- Proficient in Qlik Sense;
- Fluent in English.
Nice to have:
- Proficient in GCP Stack technologies such as BigQuery, Pub/Sub, Data Fusion, SQL, Google Data Studio (Looker), and Dataflow;
- Strong experience in data modeling, data analysis, and data visualization;
- Experience in Agile development methodologies.
Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients;
Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy;
Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included;
Willingness to collaborate with other players;
Strong communication skills.
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!
- Data & Analytics
- Data Visualization
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Celfocus delivers high-tech system integration services in the digital and cognitive space
As a Technology company, Celfocus accelerates Product & Service innovation, by promoting innovative digital capabilities and delivering business value in the most complex, mission-critical challenges.
From Strategy through Operations, collaborating in areas such as Actionable AI, Cognitive Automation and Digital – to produce the maximum benefits across Business & Technology.
BI Consultant | Qlik
Loading application form
Already working at Celfocus?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.