Blockchain Specialist (EVM)
Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, where everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative. Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience - who complement and help each other in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients. Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world. There’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
You will be responsible for designing and developing blockchain-based solutions to meet the requirements on a new web3 product related to carbon (footprint, credits, and market). This includes smart designing contracts and decentralized applications (dApps), design the blockchain related architecture, and leverage the need components on technology that already exists or building the gap that exists on the market to accomplish the goal of the product.
As a part of your job, you will:
- Shape, articulate, and execute the engineering strategy and architecture to accomplish a new web3 product.
- Advise Product Owner on technical decisions regarding the adopted framework, strategy, and products & services.
- Align with architects and SME’s on the solution components and how they integrate.
- Conduct comprehensive research on carbon markets and their implementation on web3.
- Leadership of a small, but enthusiastic team of focused web3 developers.
What are we looking for?
- 3+ years on a blockchain/web3 position
- knowledge of Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM) and their features
- Experience developing, testing, and optimizing Smart Contracts
- Consolidated knowledge of Solidity and related stack. Example: Truffle, Brownie, and/or others
- Understanding of NFT-related technology and their standards
- Understanding of permissionless vs permissioned networks and how to apply for each scenarios
- Knowledge of L2 technologies like Polygon or equivalent
- Understanding of DLTs, cryptography, smart contracts, consensus algorithms, cryptocurrencies and blockchain in general
Nice to have:
- Hyperledger Fabric
- Hyperledger Suite
- Understanding of APIs and Micro-Services
- AWS / AZURE / GCP services overview
Strong communication skills
Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy
Motivation to learn about new topics
Willingness to collaborate with other players
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!
- Data & Analytics
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Celfocus delivers high-tech system integration services in the digital and cognitive space
As a Technology company, Celfocus accelerates Product & Service innovation, by promoting innovative digital capabilities and delivering business value in the most complex, mission-critical challenges.
From Strategy through Operations, collaborating in areas such as Actionable AI, Cognitive Automation and Digital – to produce the maximum benefits across Business & Technology.
Blockchain Specialist (EVM)
Loading application form
Already working at Celfocus?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.