Google Cloud Technical Cloud Architect
Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, where everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative. Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience - who complement and help each other in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients. Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world. There’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
We are looking for a Technical Cloud Architect who can lead cultural change for cloud adoption, develop, coordinate and manage cloud architecture.
As a part of your job, you will:
- Develop, communicate, and provide mentoring on architecture, strategies, guidelines, standards, governance, methodologies, design patterns, and best practices;
- Translate business requirements and strategy into architecture designs usable by delivery teams;
- Provide technical expertise to maximize value from new and existing IT products and solutions in cloud, multi-cloud, hybrid cloud solutions;
- Perform architecture, design, and implementation reviews.
- Analyze client's technological transformation and engineering improvement opportunities and provide relevant and practical solutions to address those needs;
- Develop & design roadmaps, implement strategies & transformation plans for clients to migrate to cloud;
- Contribute to proposals and client presentations for complex IT delivery projects;
- Be aware of the best practices and market trends regarding the various components of a technological architecture.
What are we looking for?
- At least 5 years of relevant experience;
- Experience with large and complex infrastructure implementations on the cloud;
- Experience architecting solutions for simplicity, efficiency, and effectiveness in support of large-scale business systems;
- Deep understanding of Google Cloud (other cloud providers are a plus) including API capabilities, data integrations/pipelines;
- Implementation knowledge of container management platforms such as Kubernetes and Openshift;
- Experience with automation frameworks (Ansible and Terraform);
- Familiarity with DevOps and Agile methodologies, as well as the use of market-leading tools that support these methodologies (for example, Jenkins);
- Experience with all phases of the software development lifecycle;
- Broad understanding of private, public and hybrid cloud architecture, networking, cloud operations and cost models and cloud migration best practices and tools;
- Demonstrated long-term, strategic thinking with the ability to recognize and help others understand what must be done now and what can be improved later;
- Demonstrated experience in building and optimizing mission-critical cloud & infrastructure solutions that support a large enterprise including performance, scalability, maintainability, business continuity and disaster recovery concerns;
- Strong written and verbal English and Portuguese communication skills.
- Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients;
- Teamwork skills but also a sense of autonomy;
- Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included;
- Willingness to collaborate with other players;
- Strong communication skills.
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!
- Platforms | Platform Engineering
- Cloud Engineering
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Celfocus delivers high-tech system integration services in the digital and cognitive space
As a Technology company, Celfocus accelerates Product & Service innovation, by promoting innovative digital capabilities and delivering business value in the most complex, mission-critical challenges.
From Strategy through Operations, collaborating in areas such as Actionable AI, Cognitive Automation and Digital – to produce the maximum benefits across Business & Technology.
Google Cloud Technical Cloud Architect
Loading application form
Already working at Celfocus?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.