OSS & Automation Solution Architect
Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative.
Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience. Our different backgrounds and know-how are key in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients.
Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world - there’s always room for your energy and creativity.
Role in Pre-sales and Offer:
- Analyze the market needs and address them with the technology trends.
- Review functional and non-functional requirements compliance.
- Propose blueprint and architecture solutions to address requirements.
- Work with technical teams to help them identify the best way to address each solution component.
- Present and defend proposed solutions during the bid process with our customers.
Role in Project:
- Work closely with our customers to understand the needs, constraints and jointly define the way forward towards the solution.
- Ensure the solution complies with reference architecture/identify and define alternative approaches.
- Ensure architecture-related discussions (remove roadblocks, agree on high-level solution way forward).
- Support the teams producing high-level and functional design documents.
- Be responsible for the solution design and guide implementation/assurance to analysis, high-level and functional design documents, development, and QA teams.
- Produce solution blueprint, architecture roadmap and solution design documents.
- Review and approve functional, solution and architecture documents.
Role in Chapter:
- Participate in the chapter gatherings.
- Support chapter goals and objectives.
- Volunteer for chapter initiatives.
- Participate in recruiting activities.
- Mentor and coach other organization members.
- Promote and contribute to the community of interest.
- Share knowledge across the organization.
- Promote, establish, and enhance tools and best practices.
- Design systems architecture that will meet business needs, by acting as a bridge between business/functional and technical teams
- Assessing the systems architectures and working with technical staff to recommend solutions to improve it.
- Providing supervision and guidance to technical architects and development teams.
- Continually researching current and emerging architectural patterns and paradigms and proposing changes where needed.
- Describing the structure, characteristics, behaviour, and other aspects of the architecture to various stakeholders.
- Assessing the impacts on the overall business goals and outcomes that certain solution choices have.
- Ensure the correct behaviour of a new system/component and how it will fit the existing enterprise environment.
- Responsible for ensuring the adoption of an architecture and standards methodology.
What are we looking for?
- Proven work experience as a Solution Architect or similar role (> 5 years)
- Strong knowledge in Telco Business.
- Knowledge about the functional and technical domain of typical Operational Support Systems/components (network management, service assurance, fault management, and performance management).
- Knowledge of systems and organizations digitalization.
- Knowledge of industry standards.
- Strong capacity to produce documentation using adequate tools and standards.
- Fluent English spoken and written.
- Understanding of development, coding languages, deployment and infrastructure is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology or computer science is preferred.
TECH SKILLS AND PERSONAL TRAITS
- Knowledge on Telco business models and processes
- Knowledge of E2E solutions and placement of OSS in the overall enterprise architecture. Knowledge of how the architecture enables interworking with network Domains as RAN, Mobile Core, Transport, IP Core and Service Platforms as TV and SIP.
- In-depth understanding of OSS solutions and components (in Assurance, Configuration, Planning, Readiness)
- Knowledge on OSS and Automation Architectures
- Technological background/knowledge in Microservices and Automation Platforms.
- Experience in engineering and software architecture design.
- Experience in complex/large scale projects
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational and leadership skills.
- Efficient communication skills.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and time spent outside of comfort zone acquiring new skills.
- Previous project management experience is advantageous.
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!
Celfocus delivers high-tech system integration services in the digital and cognitive space
As a Technology company, Celfocus accelerates Product & Service innovation, by promoting innovative digital capabilities and delivering business value in the most complex, mission-critical challenges.
From Strategy through Operations, collaborating in areas such as Actionable AI, Cognitive Automation and Digital – to produce the maximum benefits across Business & Technology.
OSS & Automation Solution Architect
Loading application form
Already working at Celfocus?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.