Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative.
Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience. Our different backgrounds and know-how are key in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients.
Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world - there’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
You will integrate an ongoing project in a continuous delivery mode in a team responsible for delivering Customer Engagement projects including CRM, Integration and Order Management. You will integrate the team as a Senior Siebel Developer, responsible for designing and implementing CRM solutions, supporting more junior people, and doing Facetime with the customer.
As a part of your job, you will:
- Access, analyze, and estimate business requirements;
- Design and develop Siebel/CRM solutions;
- Carry out the necessary delivery procedures defined by the team;
- Support QA activities and bug-fixing;
- Root cause analysis and fix Production issues;
- Contribute to Continuous improvement initiatives.
What are we looking for?
- SQL & PL/SQL experience;
- Overall Siebel technical knowledge (e.g. Sales, Service, Order Management, Product Catalogue, …);
- Familiar with the latest Siebel architecture (IP18+);
- Familiar with recent Siebel tools: Workspaces, Webtools, Siebel Migration Application;
- Open UI Knowledge (preferable);
- GIT CI/CD Pipeline (Optional);
- Jenkins (Optional);
- Good communication skills, used to customer Facetime;
- Fluent in English (Written and spoken).
- Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams, and Clients;
- Teamwork skills but also a sense of autonomy;
- Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included;
- Willingness to collaborate with other players;
- Strong communication skills.
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!