Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative.
Create and enhance projects in Java, Pyhton, Angular, PHP, .NET and so much more while diving in the world of Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, Data Science, Security and Internet of Things.
Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience. Our different backgrounds and know-how are key in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients.
Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world - there’s always room for your energy and creativity.
We are looking for a PL/SQL experienced developer for our development team in the social security sector.
We are a multidisciplinary team with more than 30 people, always seeking for talent with ambition and drive for challenges. We have opportunities for people to grow.
You will be part of our Banking Core business unit within Celfocus.
As a part of your job, you will:
- Work as team and coordinate junior team members;
- Ensure clients management (technical level);
- Planification of your own/others work;
- Development of small and medium projects for new features: evaluation, functional and technical analysis, development and testing;
- Data analysis experience
- Bug fixing
What are we looking for?
- Experience with SQL and PL/SQL
- Experience with relational databases (Oracle)
- Good functional and technical skills
Nice to have:
- Team Management backgroud
- Experience in Social Security sector
Proficiency in English (both spoken and written)
Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients
Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy
Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included
Willingness to collaborate with other players
Strong communication skills
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!