Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative.
Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience. Our different backgrounds and know-how are key in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients.
Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world - there’s always room for your energy and creativity.
We are looking for a Technical Product Owner to join the Celfocus team.
This role is going to be responsible for maximizing the value of the product, managing the client and stakeholders' engagement, and ensuring customer and end-user satisfaction.
As a part of your job, you will:
- Engage with demand/business stakeholders in the ideation and creation of new products and/or related services / processes.
- Develop a Strategic Roadmap for Product in order to manage and increase value and benefits.
- Assess impacts, feasibility and capabilities of technologies, products, and services to satisfy customer & stakeholder needs, managing demand expectations accordingly.
- Manage and prioritize the product's backlog, supporting the definition and elaboration of requirements aligned with key stakeholder, solution architects and (key) applications ensuring standardized products / services / processes with focus on high customer experience.
- Analyse market and customers’ needs and adapt the Product Vision.
- Prepare, moderate and rework requirements workshops, gather and refine requirements.
- Translate product roadmap features and Epics into well-defined product requirements including features, user stories, and acceptance test criteria.
- Participate in agile ceremonies serving as a liaison between product and development.
- Play an active role by mitigating issues that could impact successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals.
- Contribute and support engineering teams helping team's execution with a shared vision.
- Be accountable for tracing the product's value achievement.
- Lead, coach, and support team members being continuously available for the engineering team questions and matters.
- Stay up to date on emerging technologies/industry trends providing insights and advice on new opportunities and applying best practices into daily activities.
- Be compliant with internal procedures, policies and guidelines, and external regulations.
Tech Skills and Personal Traits
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other relevant fields;
- Previous working experience of at least 3 years in a similar position within large and impactful projects;
- In-depth knowledge of agile techniques, methods, tools, best practices and frameworks like SCRUM, Kanban, SAFe, LeSS;
- Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO) certification
- Proven experience in Telco industry, its solutions and architectures;
- Proficiency in English (both spoken and written) - C1+;
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Enterprise/B2B solutions and processes.
- Fluency in German (both spoken and written) - B2+.
Functional and technical experience in Sales Force including SFI (Vlocity), Adobe Experience Manager, Compax, Kenan.
Ability to adapt to different contexts, cultures, teams and customers.
Critical thinking, problem solving, decision making, attention to detail and curiosity.
Teamwork and collaboration skills but also sense of autonomy.
Great time management.
Motivation to work in complex challenging projects for major international customers.
Strong communication skills.
Strong customer and team mindset.
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!