Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative.
Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience. Our different backgrounds and know-how are key in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients.
Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world - there’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
Analytics Engineer is responsible for providing clean and transformed data ready for analysis using ETL/ELT. Analytics Engineers should have an analytical perspective on the big picture around the data involved in the process.
Their mission is to design and implement data pipelines and analytical tools to support data-driven decision-making within an organization.
They work closely with data analysts, data scientists, and other stakeholders to understand their requirements and deliver robust analytical solutions to drive the company to be aligned and focused on its goals.
As a part of your job, you will:
- Designing and implementing data integration workflows using ETL tools such as Informatica, Talend, or Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS);
- Transforming data to meet the requirements of the target system or data warehouse;
- Loading transformed data into a data warehouse or other storage systems for reporting and analysis purposes;
- Collaborating with Data Analysts to ensure that data integration solutions support the organization's reporting and analysis needs;
- Monitoring and optimizing data integration processes to ensure that data is loaded efficiently and accurately.
What are we looking for?
- Know-how in working on development using languages such as SQL, PL/SQL, and TSQL, among others;
- Knowledge of Databases such as Oracle, Teradata, and Microsoft SQL Server, among others;
- Knowledge of data warehousing concepts and technologies (e.g., Redshift, Big Query, Snowflake);
- Familiarity with ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) processes and tools (e.g., Talend, Oracle ODI, Informatica Power Center, and DataStage);
- Understanding of statistical analysis and data modeling techniques (e.g., Star Schema, Data Vault);
- Knowledge of cloud platforms (e.g., AWS, Azure, GCP) and their data services.
- Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams, and Clients;
- Teamwork skills but also a sense of autonomy;
- Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included;
- Willingness to collaborate with other players;
- Effective communication skills to present findings and insights to stakeholders.
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!