Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative.
Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience. Our different backgrounds and know-how are key in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients.
Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world - there’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
Data Architect is involved in the designing and planning phases for the complete data architecture of an organization. Developing strategies and action plans for implementing scalable and efficient data solutions aligned with the organization's goals and requirements.
Their mission includes defining the data models, data flow, and data storage infrastructure to ensure data accessibility, integrity, and security. The Data Architect must be able to build and document an end-to-end solution from scratch.
Working closely with stakeholders, including data engineers, analysts, and business leaders.
As a part of your job, you will:
- Developing and implementing an overall organizational data strategy that is in line with business processes;• Support Project proposals;
• Establishing data standards and policies;
• Evaluating and recommending data technologies before and during the project implementation;
• Providing guidance and training support;
• Creating data governance processes.
What are we looking for?
- Strong knowledge of data architecture principles and best practices;
• Experience in designing and implementing data models and database schemas;
• Proficiency in data integration techniques and tools (e.g., ETL/ELT processes);
• Understanding of data governance, data security, and privacy practices;
• Familiarity with data storage and processing technologies (e.g., data warehouses, data lakes);
• Knowledge of cloud-based data platforms and services (e.g., AWS Redshift, Azure SQL Data Warehouse).
- Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams, and Clients;
- Teamwork skills but also a sense of autonomy;
- Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included;
- Willingness to collaborate with other players;
- Effective communication skills to present findings and insights to stakeholders.
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!