Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative.
Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience. Our different backgrounds and know-how are key in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients.
Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world - there’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
The candidate will integrate an on-going service in continuous projects delivery mode in a team responsible for delivering Customer Engagement projects including CRM, Integration, Order Management and Billing. The candidate will integrate the team as a Siebel Developer, responsible for designing and implementing CRM solutions in Siebel.
As a part of your job, you will:
- Design and develop Siebel/CRM solutions.
- Carryout the necessary delivery procedures defined by the team.
- Support QA and UAT activities and bug fixing
- Root cause analysis and fix Production issues.
What are we looking for?
- SQL & PL/SQL experience.
- Overall Siebel technical knowledge (Sales, Service, Order Management, Product Catalogue, …).
- Familiar with the latest Siebel architecture (IP18+).
- Familiar with recent Siebel tools: Workspaces, Webtools, Siebel Migration Application.
- Open UI Knowledge (preferable).
- GIT CI/CD Pipeline (Optional).
- Jenkins (Optional)
Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients
Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy
Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included
Willingness to collaborate with other players
Strong communication skills
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!