Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative.
Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience. Our different backgrounds and know-how are key in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients.
Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world - there’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
Analytics Ops (Analytics/Data Operations) is a collaborative approach that combines data engineering, data quality, and DevOps practices to streamline and automate the entire data lifecycle. Their mission of a DataOps professional is to establish efficient processes and frameworks for data ingestion, integration, transformation, and delivery. They focus on optimizing data workflows, ensuring data quality and governance, and facilitating cross-functional collaboration between data teams and other stakeholders.
As a part of your job, you will:
- Setting up and maintaining the infrastructure necessary for data analytics, including servers, databases, and cloud services;
- Monitor the performance of the analytics infrastructure and tools, identifying and resolving issues as they arise;
- Automate processes wherever possible, including data processing onboarding and pipeline orchestrations;
- Create and maintain documentation on the analytics infrastructure and tools, including policies, procedures, and best practices.
What are we looking for?
- BsC and/or MsC in Engineering areas;
- Proficiency in scripting and automation using tools like Python, Bash, or PowerShell;
- Knowledge of version control systems (e.g., Git) and CI/CD (Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment) practices;
- Experience with containerization and orchestration tools (e.g., Docker, Kubernetes);
- Familiarity with data pipeline and workflow management tools (e.g., Apache Airflow, Luigi);
- Understanding of data quality management and data governance principles;
- Knowledge of cloud platforms and services for data operations (e.g., AWS Glue, Azure Data Factory).
Nice to have:
- Strong collaboration and communication skills to work across teams effectively;
- Knowledge of agile methodologies as Scrum, Kanban, etc..
Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients
Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy
Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included
Willingness to collaborate with other players
Strong communication skills
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!