Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative.
Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience. Our different backgrounds and know-how are key in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients.
Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world - there’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
The Adobe Experience Manager will be integrated on the Cloud Center of Enablement Team, will resolve AEM issues, maintain the stability and availability of the production and non-production environments of an on-premise implementation, support and improve the AEM deployment process.
As a part of your job, you will:
- Manage and maintain multiple AEM environments (multiple dev/test environments) & coordinate code and environment changes with application/system owners in a complex integrated application stack (software backfills and data refreshes)
- Coordinate, optimize, and execute AEM and hardware maintenance tasks with server administrators and network teams
- Triage incoming AEM help tickets and assisting developers in debugging application.
- Improve monitoring of health and performance of production AEM servers
- Help developers leverage infrastructure, application and cloud platform features and functionality.
- Leverage scripting (BASH, Ruby) and automation tools (Puppet, Ansible) to build required automation and tools
- Experience with AEM authoring functionalities.
- Experience with installing and upgrading Adobe Experience manager (AEM) Author, Publish instances and Dispatcher Configurations.
- Work in KSA time
What are we looking for?
- Hands on experience working on performance tuning, system administration and application administration with AEM.
- Troubleshooting AEM issues across the full stack.
- Web application administration and Apache Web Server configuration
- Linux (or UNIX) system and virtualization based technologies
- Scripting concepts like BAHS, Ruby, ansible, puppet, and/or yaml
- Performing AEM upgrades
- Experience in ssl(certificates) troubleshooting and implementation
- Unix/Linux operating systems
- Application clustering / load balancing technologies
Nice to have:
- Knowledge in Cloud - AWS, GCP or Azure (nice to have);
Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients
Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy
Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included
Willingness to collaborate with other players
Strong communication skills
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!