Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative.
Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience. Our different backgrounds and know-how are key in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients.
Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world - there’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
This position represents an opportunity to undertake different responsibilities including development, functional, and technical analysis in a multi-disciplinary environment.
As a part of your job, you will:
- Requirements analysis and troubleshooting;
- Analyze, design, build, and test IBM BPM solutions based on business requirements;
- Support activities of entry into and maintenance on production;
- Ensure the best practices in software design and development.
What are we looking for?
- 2+ years of development experience with IBM BPM/BAW;
- Experience with SQL language and RDBMS systems (e.g. Microsoft SQL Server, IBM DB2);
- Analyze existing software to determine areas for continuous improvement;
- Participation in functional and technical analysis initiatives;
- Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines.
Nice to have:
- Experience with the core banking platform Banka:
Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients
Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy
Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included
Willingness to collaborate with other players
Strong communication skills
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!