Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative.
Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience. Our different backgrounds and know-how are key in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients.
Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world - there’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
The consultants you will be part of IT Operations support to all client’s companies managing infrastructure on AWS. This means creating and maintaining infrastructure using IaC, obsolescence and vulnerability management, cost optimization, monitoring, capacity management, etc. The team is also responsible for CI/CD pipelines and code repositories.
As a part of your job, you will:
- Provide innovative solutions to enable industrialization, improve productivity, efficiency and time-to-market
- Monitor and track the performance and capacity of environments
- Use expertise in IT project delivery (project management, architecture, design, development and operations) to deliver critical in-house solutions required by IT and Business departments
- Participate in team discussions to design the best architecture for our applications
- Coordinate process improvement, re-engineering and solutions designs to respond to the development identified during reviews
- Ensure code and design system architectures are developed to define user compatibility
- Debug and optimize code, automate tasks and repeated manual work
- Review and update existing documentation
What are we looking for?
- AWS (EC2, S3, IAM, SNS, SQS, ECS, EKS, SES, CLW, RDS, DYNAMO, KMS, LAMBDA, FARGATE, CLOUDFRONT, API GW)
- In-depth technical knowledge in one or several of the following field of expertise:
- Security knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems and supporting infrastructure elements,
- DevOps (implementation of Continuous Integration/Delivery/Deployment),
- IaaS production environments (systems, networks, End User Computing…)
- Infrastructure as code approach (Terraform and CloudFormation)
- CI /CD pipelines and GitLab CI/CD, Sonarqube, etc.
- Experience in managing and delivering software or infrastructure development projects
Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients
Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy
Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included
Willingness to collaborate with other players
Strong communication skills
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!