Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative.
Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience. Our different backgrounds and know-how are key in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients.
Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world - there’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
The Cybersecurity PM role is responsible for managing a range of cybersecurity projects, initiatives, and ad-hoc topics, such as implementation and improvement of policies and procedures, incident response and remediation efforts, assistance in the selection and deployment of cybersecurity technologies, compliance with relevant industry standards and regulations, perform security assessments, vulnerability management and patch management and other responsibilities that may arise within the scope of the role.
As a part of your job, you will:
• Develop and execute comprehensive project plans, ensuring projects and initiatives are delivered within scope, budget, and timeline;
• Collaborate with our cybersecurity team, consisting of junior and senior members, to assign tasks, set project milestones, and monitor progress;
• Manage ad-hoc topics that might arise, ensuring the alignment and actions track with all the necessary stakeholders;
• Identify potential risks and devise mitigation strategies to ensure project success.
• Maintain transparent communication regarding project/initiative status, issues, and achievements with stakeholders and senior management;
• Foster a collaborative and supportive team environment, encouraging knowledge sharing and skill development;
• Continuously improve project management processes and methodologies.
What are we looking for?
• A proven track record of successfully managing projects for organizations of similar size and complexity;
• Demonstrated expertise in coordinating multi-disciplinary project teams and aligning their efforts towards achieving project objectives;
• Familiarity with industry-standard cyber security frameworks, best practices, and compliance requirements;
• Strong communication and reporting skills to facilitate effective communication with technical and non-technical stakeholders;
• P&L /budgeting and forecasting knowledge. Ability to manage the overall project budget and ensure financial control throughout the program life cycle;
• Understatement of Cyber Security concepts and areas;
• People-oriented to understand and manage the needs, expectations, and concerns of people involved in the project;
• Problem-solving, identifying and analyzing problems, developing creative solutions, and making sound decisions based on data and information;
• Coordination skills to manage multiple projects, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines while maintaining high-quality standards;
• Knowledge of waterfall and agile frameworks;
• Fluency in English.
Nice to have:
- Project Management certification (PMP, Prince2 or similar).
- Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams, and Clients;
- Teamwork skills but also a sense of autonomy;
- Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included;
- Willingness to collaborate with other players;
- Strong communication skills.
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!