Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative.
Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience. Our different backgrounds and know-how are key in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients.
Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world - there’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
The Product Owner role is responsible for maximizing the value of the product, managing the client and stakeholders’ engagement, managing effective communication between Business and tech, and ensuring customer or end-user satisfaction. For this role is required a strong presence in the client’s office and the ability to provide support for setting up the Agile methodologies.
As a part of your job, you will:
- Manage, prioritize, and refine the product's backlog;• Conducts research, and analysis and makes recommendations about actionable business strategies;
• Analyze market and customers’ needs and adapt the product vision;
• Contribute and support software development helping the team's execution with a shared vision;
• Communicates with stakeholders, including customers, end users, and other team members, to understand their needs and ensure that the product meets their expectations;
• Be accountable for tracing the product's value achievement;
• Develop a Strategic Roadmap for the Product to manage and increase value;
• Translate product managers’ strategies into tasks for development and participate in daily scrum meetings serving as a liaison between product and development;
• Play an active role by mitigating issues that could impact successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals;
• Lead, coach, and support team members by being continuously available for development questions and matters;
• Stay up to date on emerging technologies/industry trends providing insights and advice on new opportunities and applying best practices into daily activities;
• Be compliant with internal procedures, policies and guidelines, and external regulations;
What are we looking for?
- Availability to spend 75% of your time in the Middle East;
- Experience with digital channels, preferably telecommunications.
- Collaboration and teamwork, collaborate with the Scrum team and other stakeholders to develop and deliver the product;• Analytical, and problem-solving skills. Analyze data and feedback from stakeholders to make informed decisions about the product;
• Someone who is Customer-oriented with business knowledge;
• Excellent negotiation skills with an aptitude for the “Power of No”;
• Adaptable to very fast-paced and consistently growing and changing environments;
• Change Management, ability to adapt to changes in requirements or priorities, and be flexible in their approach to product development;
• Excellent Communication skills, effective communicator, able to clearly and concisely articulate the product vision, features, and requirements to the Scrum team and stakeholders;
• Needs to have a strong leadership profile, leading and inspiring to achieve project goals, establish a shared vision, and provide guidance and support;
• Fluency in English.
Nice to Have:
• PSPO or CSPO Certification;
• Previous experience working on a large scale, multiple agile team projects.
- Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams, and Clients;
- Teamwork skills but also a sense of autonomy;
- Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included;
- Willingness to collaborate with other players;
- Strong communication skills.
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!