Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative.
Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience. Our different backgrounds and know-how are key in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients.
Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world - there’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
We are looking for an Analytics Testing Engineer with experience, ready to dive into QA processes, willing to be responsible for quality and reliability within projects, to analyze requirements and design test cases independently. You will be part of a growing team responsible for assuring that the company delivers analytics projects with high quality and standards.
As a part of your job, you will:
- Test Strategy development, implementation and monitoring;
- Test Case design and execution (manual and/or automated execution);
- Quality Status report development and presentation;
- Test result analysis (read logs, read codes, run SQL queries, etc);
- Defect management;
- Actively participate in the project sessions and meetings.
What are we looking for?
- At least 2 years of experience in QA areas (QA testing, QA engineering and/or QA management);
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology or related fields;
- Basic knowledge of QA best practices and team management;
- Experience with agile/waterfall methodologies;
- Basic knowledge in SQL;
- Advanced English.
Nice to have:
- ISTQB Certification
- Experience using JIRA
- Experience with databases and Datawarehouse's
- Knowledge in some object-oriented language (Java, Python, etc)
- TELCO or Financial Services business knowledge
Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients
Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy
Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included
Willingness to collaborate with other players
Strong communication skills
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!