Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, where everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative. Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience - who complement and help each other in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients. Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world. There’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
We are looking for Siebel Developers to join our team.
The project is based on a brand new Siebel Development Team which is being built within a Telco Operator. This team will carry out Siebel development on an architecture landscape in which Siebel has a critical role. Besides the usual CRM function, Siebel is critical for Order Management and Numbering Inventory Management (among other responsibilities).
As part of your job you will:
- Participate in all phases of the development cycle (requirements, design and implementation, test)
- Ensure that the software developed is held to quality standards through code and design reviews
- Assist in preparing and producing the releases of software components
What are we looking for?
- 1+ yrs of relevant experience in Siebel development
- Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science or similar
Nice to have:
- Experience in Siebel eCommunications version 8.0 or above
- Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Creative thinking
- Time management skills
- Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!