Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, where everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative. Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience - who complement and help each other in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients. Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world. There’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
We are looking for a Scrum Master to join the Digital team. This team specializes in providing online, retail and mobile solutions as well as developing mobile applications.
The Scrum Master is responsible and accountable for the delivery of a project on an Agile methodology. Will manage the daily activities of project team, and work side-by-side with the client to plan releases, help prioritize backlog, gather with stakeholders in order to unblock team issues, guide team and client towards agile best practices, mitigate risk and manage scope changes.
Your mission is to:
- Team planning and control Sprint execution (ensuring that the work is performed on time with the quality expected by the Customer)
- Manage changes to the Sprint scope and project schedule
- Capture and manage dependencies, issues and risks of the work performed by the team and communicate effectively with the team, client or other stakeholders
- Perform effective reporting of the team’s progress and activities in the form of Status Report
- Ensure that the team follows our internal processes and CELFOCUS’ best practices
- Develop people guaranteeing their sense of responsibility and ownership towards their work
What are we looking for?
- Experience on Agile methodologies;
- Previous experience in Team Leading;
- Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Multicultural approach: You will join a team with functional and technical profiles that is involved in Multi-site development activities;
- Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients
- Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy
- Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included
- Willingness to collaborate with other players
- Strong communication skills
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!