Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, where everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative. Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience - who complement and help each other in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients. Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world. There’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
Working for a major BI and Analytics transformation project, for a tier 1 telecommunications operator, as a BI Consultant Analyst, you will analyze high volumes of data, in order to identify where improvements need to be addressed, using complex BI software and analysis tools, using visualizations that can easily translate those findings.
You will handle analysis and data modeling design based on a centralized data warehouse or multiple databases.
This is a role where you will use your analytic skillset but also programming skills, data modeling and statistics.
As part of your job, you will:
- Review and validate costumer data, as it is gathered
- Oversee the deployment of data to the data warehouse
- Monitor analytics and metrics results
- Review customer files to ensure integrity of data collection and utilization
- Perform data profiling to identify and understand anomalies
What are we looking for?
- Experience in functional analysis in a telco business
- Ability to understand business needs and translate them to technical requirements
- Knowledge of the technical landscape of a telco company
- Knowledge of SQL for data analysis
Nice to have:
- Knowledge on BABOK processes/approach.
- Data Modelling (dimensional models);
- Knowledge of agile methodologies (Scrum, SAFe);
- Experience and motivation to work with huge data volumes;
- Knowledge of databases as Oracle, MS SQL Server, Teradata, etc
- Use of at least one of the following tools: Talend, Oracle ODI, Informatica Power Center, OBIEE or other BI tools
- Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients
- Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy
- Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included
- Willingness to collaborate with other players
- Strong communication skills
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!