Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative.
Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience. Our different backgrounds and know-how are key in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients.
Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world - there’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
We are looking for experienced React.js Developer with expertise in Contentful CMS, to join the Celfocus Software Engineering Guild in Portugal.
As a part of your job, you will:
- Develop new user-facing features
- Responsible for development of new highly-responsive, web-based user interface
- Work and collaborate with other teams like functional analysis, quality assurance and UX teams
- Develop a flexible and well-structured front-end architecture, along with the APIs to support it
- Optimizing application for speed and scalability
- Create well designed, testable, efficient code
- Assume technical lead roles coaching other people in the process
- Assume technical lead roles: work with Solution Architects to design frontend solutions, participate in the definition of the roadmap of the solutions, coach and mentor people in the projects and in the Company
- Work on proposals involving solutions/architecture related to frontend (React.JS) and CMS Contentful technologies
- Distributes and delegates tasks to the other elements of the team
- Capable to discuss, technical and architectural solutions
Tech Skills and Personal Traits:
- Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science or similar.
- +5 years of experience in frontend development and content management solutions.
- Experience with Contentful APIs for content management and delivery.
- Experience with Contentful Administration, Contentful Apps, extensions, and integrations.
- Understand the end-to-end content lifecycle, including web content management, content preview, publishing, and deployment.
- Work with HTML5, CSS3, and pre-processors like SASS/LESS for front-end styling.
- Experience with GraphQL and RESTful API integration
- Knowledge of web architectures (MVC, MVVM, etc.) and communication protocols (HTTP, SOAP, JSON, etc.)
- Experience with continuous integration tools, like GIT, JIRA, and Jenkins.
- Experience building performant, responsive, robust single-page web applications.
- Proficiency in cross-browser compatibility issues
- An understanding of accessibility, SEO principles and its implications on web applications
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies (Scrum and/or Kanban)
- Interest and motivation to explore and investigate new concepts and technologies
- Knowledge on TELCO industry BSS architectures is preferable
- Proficiency in English (both spoken and written)
- Ability to think creative
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong time management skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Previous experience on mentoring/coaching people
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Availability to travel (short-term periods)
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!