Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative.
Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience. Our different backgrounds and know-how are key in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients.
Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world - there’s always room for your energy and creativity.
As a part of your job, you will:
• Develop effective Test Plans and Strategies to cope specific project needs;
• Team planning and control plan execution (and ensuring that the work is performed on time with the quality expected by the Customer);
• Manage changes to project scope and project schedule;
• Personnel allocation;
• Capture and manage dependencies, issues and risks of the work performed by the team and perform effective communication with the team, client or other stakeholders;
• Perform effective reporting of team progress and activities in Status Report formatting;
• Ensures that the team follows Celfocus’ internal processes and project best practices;
• Team leading by guaranteeing the team’s sense of responsibility and ownership of their work;
• Coordinate the work of different internal and external teams delivering in different locations;
• Control of Internal and external stakeholders activities related to Testing and other Quality Assurance and Quality Control scope.
What are we looking for?
• Previous experience in Test Management and Team Leading of more than 5 years;
• Knowledge about the different phases of a Test Project and different test streams (Unit, System, Integrated, End to End and Acceptance Testing);
• Previous experience delivering projects in a Telecom environment;
• Previous experience in managing test projects with several types of test streams is a plus;
• Experience in both Agile and Waterfall software delivery models;
• Ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines;
• Planning, organisational and leadership skills;
• Strong interpersonal skills;
• Strong reporting skills;
• Strong communication skills;
• Ability to work collaboratively;
• English - Fluent spoken and written;
Nice to have:
• Previous experience with Test and Defect Management Tools (HP ALM/QC, TestRail, JIRA, Zephir);
• PMP or similar certification is a plus;
• ISTQB or similar testing or quality certifications are a plus;
• Availability to travel
Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients
Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy
Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included
Willingness to collaborate with other players
Strong communication skills
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!