Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative.
Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience. Our different backgrounds and know-how are key in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients.
Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world - there’s always room for your energy and creativity.
- Capture and understand the requirements to implement the client’s needs
- Design E2E solution flow and guarantee it captures all the scope
- Perform the system integration analysis of the impacted solutions (Design optimized integration flows through the identification, analysis, design and orchestration APIs) while following the industry best practices and standards (eg: TMF open APIs)
- Microservices design
- Conduct technical workshops, and present technical solutions
- Specify the technical analysis in the Low Level Design document
- +3 years of experience as technical analyst
- Experience in conducting technical workshop, presenting technical solutions
- Experience in digital transformation projects
- Ability to design and adapt data models
- Experience with End to End solution design
- Experience in System Integration analysis
- Experience in Microservices analysis (design is a plus)
Nice to have
- Experience in Telecommunication or FSI business projects
- Experience with TMForum Open APIs
- Knowledge of Architecture best practices and design patterns
- Design Solution Architecture diagrams
Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients
Strong communication skills
Fluency in written and spoken English, mandatory
Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy
Pro-active and willing to ask and pursue topics
Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
Availability to travel (Europe, Middle East and Africa).
Willingness to collaborate with other players
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!